Followers♥

Yes, I am.

Mi foto
Nací el 26 de marzo de 1996, estoy estudiando y llevó varios blogs, espero que os gusten. Iréis conociéndome por lo que escriba.

lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

♥_♥


A WARING TO THE PEOPLE, THE GOOD AND THE EVIL, THIS IS WAR, TO THE SOLDIER THE CIVILIAN, THE MARTYR THE VICTIM, THIS IS WAR, IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH, IT'S THE MOMENT TO LIE, IT'S THE MOMENT TO LIVE AND THE MOMENT DIE THE TO MOMENT TO FIGHT. THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS GATHER SOLDIERS. TIME TO GO WAR THIS IS A BETTLE SONG, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TIME TO GO WAR. I BELIVE IN NOTHING NOT THE END AND NOT THE START, I BELIEVE IN NOTHING NOT THE EARTH AND NOT THE STARS, I BELIEVE IN NOTHING NOT THE DAY AND NOT THE DARK, I BELIEVE IN NOTHING BUT THE BEATING OF OUR HEARTS, I BELIEBE IN NOTHING ONE HUNDRED SUNS UNTIL WE PART, I BELIVE IN NOTHING NOT IN SIN AND NOT IN GOD, I BELIVE IN NOTHING NOT IN PEACE AND NOT IN WAR, I BELIVE IN NOTHING, BUT THE TRUTH AND WHO WE ARE. TIME TO ESCAPE THE CHLUTHES OF A NAME, NOT THIS IS A GAME IT'S JUST A NEW BEGGINNING, I DON'T BELIVI IN FATE BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IT'S TIME TO PAY.

YOU KNOW YOU'VE GOT IT COMING

THIS IS WAR





30 SECONDS TO MARS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario